What’s more interesting than the new box itself are the potentially innovative features that the (possibly) state-of-the-art Aethon chipset provides.
The CoolFireIV TC100 is powered by the ultra-fast advanced AETHON chipset with 100W of pure power with ClearWave noise cancellation technology. Now, you may be wondering exactly what ClearWave noise cancellation technology is? The honest truth is, we don’t know yet, but we can only surmise that the CoolFireIV TC100 has some amazing tech which will dampen the noise from an atomiser. If you’ve ever been truly angered by the crackle of an atomiser, then this may be the box for you.
The CoolFireIV TC100 uses the Variable Temperature Control system with 100W output which includes Titanium, Nickel200, and Stainless Steel in TC Mode.
The internal battery is apparently a, “real long lasting” 3300mAh battery, the CoolFireIV TC100 is designed to be one of the top-of-the-line compact all day vapes.
Innokin go on to say:
“Curved to fit perfectly into your hand, with an ergonomically placed power button, the CoolFireIV TC100 is a true pleasure to vape.
Compact, powerful, durable, beautiful and much more, the CoolFireIV TC100 sets the new standard in vaping excellence.
The CoolFireIV TC100 is able to utilize fast 2 amp Charging and features a greater range of Temperature Control & Variable Wattage, advanced safety protections and ‘Vape while charging’ technology.
The CoolFireIV TC100 has a flush 510 connection with a spring loaded gold-plated positive pin and durable stainless steel threading.
Operated via three durable buttons with a large, bright OLED screen on the base, the CoolFireIV TC100 is easy to use, stylish and powerful.”
Finally, the CoolFireIV has Precise Coil Resistance Reading (.00000). That’s five decimal places there!
Want some stats? Vaper love the stats! Here are the stats!
- Complete range of T.C. Modes (SS, Ni200, Ti).
- Total T.C. Dry Hit Prevention & Quick Calibration.
- UltraFast response: .2 seconds from Click to Vapor!
- VDC power output with ClearWave noise cancellation.
- Precise Coil Resistance Reading (.00000).
- Uniform coil heating eliminates hotspots.
- 25 – 100W Temperature Control RampUp preBoost.
- High quality stainless steel 510 threading.
- Spring loaded gold plated connector pin.
- 2AMP microUSB Quick Charge.
- Integrated charging safety protections.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption.
The CoolFireIV TC100 is available to pre-order now.
Your thoughts on the The CoolFireIV TC100? Let me know in the Disqus below.